Video technology is now integrated into our smartphones, part of video surveillance in public areas and businesses, and used to communicate online. Mobile video is now being installed in many vehicles to improve safety, productivity, and accountability.
ROCK Networks deploys video solutions for a diverse range of applications, including:
- School buses for onboard safety and to positively identify stop-arm violators
- Public transit for driver and passenger safety, plus incident investigation
- First responders for situational awareness and automatic license plate recognition
- Transportation for industries such as waste management and construction
- Video surveillance and security for all industries
We work with two industry leaders for mobile video:
- Seon – These mobile video solutions typically comprise of onboard cameras and DVRs, wireless connectivity for end-of-day and/or real-time connectivity, and video management tools.
- Motorola Solutions – Robust video and situational awareness for public safety.
These mobile video solutions typically comprise of onboard cameras and DVRs, wireless connectivity for end-of-day and/or real-time connectivity, and video management tools. ROCK Networks can help you determine the right mobile video solution, evaluate storage and wireless connectivity, as well as provide, install, and support the mobile video system for your fleet.