The Benefits of Shopping with Nova for Two Way Radio Packages
Whether you’re a new two way radio user, or looking to upgrade your existing system, there’s benefit in knowing what you’re getting when you make that purchase. While the Standard Two Way Radio Package from Nova Communications contains more than you might expect, you may need further items to make your communications top end in your workplace.
What Is Included With My Standard Package?
Each standard two way radio package is equipped with the essentials for getting your communication needs on the go. You can, however, make upgrades to this package, which we will touch on below. Included is:
- Two Way Radio
- Belt Clip
- Single-Unit Charger
- One Standard Battery
- Warranty (Anywhere from one year to 24 months, depending on the radio. Extended warranty options are available, so be sure to ask when you’re talking to the team!)
How Can I Upgrade?
There are a number of upgrades possible when you go to purchase your Motorola two way radio. Whether it’s something like upgrading your battery to an option with longer daily battery life, or including accessories with your purchase, we have it all and more to offer.
What About Accessories?
We at Nova Communications have no shortage of accessories that will work to support the two way radio you choose. No matter what industry you’re in, we have the ability to match what you need to get the best experience from your 2 way radio.
Some accessory options include:
- Earpieces – Great for those businesses focused on everything from customer service, to government and emergency personnel / security. Provides a non-disruptive means of communication within your team, and discreet conversation abilities, if required. We offer a range of earpiece options, from light-duty to high tier.
- Headsets – Regardless of your industry, headsets can be used with two way radios to improve audio quality in a number of work environments. From light duty options – perfect for recreation and hospitality, to more heavy duty options for manufacturing and construction, we have the options for you.
- Speaker Mics – Want clear communications on an otherwise noisy job site? Speaker mics may be the trick for you, and can come with features like noise canceling and external audio. Added bonus? You lessen the risk of two way radio dropping damage when you have your radio attached to a mic.
- Chest Packs and Cases – Looking for something to reduce the need for repairs from dropped radios, or the fear of losing the two way radio in the hectic nature of your day? Chest packs and cases do just that, and can be worn comfortably throughout the day.
- Chargers – If you’re using a number of different two way radios in your business, you may find getting a six unit, or gang charger, for quick charges to multiple two ways would be of benefit. A benefit to these is you’re also able to recharge batteries in the multi-unit charger without a radio!
- Batteries – Sometimes it’s nice to have extra batteries on hand for those busy days in the office, or on the plant floor. Communication is vital in a number of industries, so having extra batteries is always a good idea.
Each of the accessories listed above can be catered to your needs and the two way radio products you choose at the time of purchase. Depending on your industry, there can be vast advantages to choosing some of these accessories – during or after you’ve implemented the radio communication.
If you’re wanting to learn more about building the best radio package for you and your crew, contact our Nova Communications team for more information. Want to start research on your own? Try the FREE Portable Radio Selection Guide below.