QUICK LOOK: Motorola MotoTRBO XPR7550 CSA IS
The Straight Goods: The MotoTRBO XPR7550 CSA IS radio is a top-of-the-line, Canadian Standard Association Intrinsically Safe (CSA IS) radio designed specifically for safe communications in volatile conditions and hazardous work environments, like gas plants, oil refineries, or chemical manufacturing facilities.
- Large buttons and knobs for ease of use without having to remove safety gloves
- One touch emergency call button
- Day/night mode to preserve vision in low light
- Intelligent audio that adjusts based on background noise
- Bluetooth capabilities
- Awarded the highest, most stringent Canadian Standard Association Intrinsically Safe (CSA IS) rating
- Highest power (4 Watts – UHF) in the market
- Full line of heavy-duty accessories available
Ideal Use Case: Ideal for customers that value safety and are working in environments with explosive gas, combustible dust or chemical vapours.
Nova Communications offers 2 way radio solutions to a wide variety of businesses, both big and small. Contact us today to see how we can help you stay more connected, or download the FREE Portable Two Way Radio Selection Guide below for more information on determining which 2 way radio is right for your business: