Boost Efficiency And Profitability
Every industrial organization knows it’s about operating faster and leaner. Operational excellence – increasing productivity and quality while minimizing costs – is at the heart of staying competitive.
If you’re looking for IoT and cloud solutions, we’ll help you escape the shark-infested waters and find a tailored solution for your organization. Unlike providers with product-based solutions, our approach is tailored to your unique needs. We have you covered with SCADA IIoT solutions as well as data backup, making us your one-stop-shop for all your IoT and Cloud needs.
IoT (and IIoT) takes this a step further, offering even more data to improve operations for more powerful results, especially when SCADA and IIoT are integrated together. The total number of IoT connected devices will reach 75.44 billion worldwide by 2025, representing a fivefold increase in ten years.
ROCK Networks is home to industry-leading RF engineers in the design and implementation of IIoT networks. We have also partnered with Advantech, the global leader in IoT intelligent systems with 35+ years behind them to expand our IoT portfolio.
- Boost Operational Efficiency And Profitability. From iFactory to iHealthcare, IIoT solutions boost operational efficiency and profitability across a range of sectors, from factories to retail and even healthcare. For instance, IIoT can help factories with real-time management, production optimization via a paperless factory, and data-driven decision making. Meanwhile, it can help hospitals create more patient-centred healthcare environments via “Smart Hospitals”: point-of-care computing, integrated operating rooms, closed-loop medication integration administration, and telehealth applications. Read more about how IoT can help different industries here.
IoT (IIoT) Applications:
- iFactory and industrial equipment manufacturing
- Intelligent transportation systems
- iRetail and hospitality
Cloud-to-Cloud Backup with Datto
An Aberdeen Group report cites that 32% of companies surveyed lost data from within a SaaS application, meaning that more than 1 in every 3 companies lose data in the cloud. With our partner, Datto, we provide a variety of data backup solutions that are easy to implement and designed to fit into any IT budget, using 4 key strategies to protect your data:
- Good Data Management
- SaaS Application Training
- Password Policies
- Automated Backup with Easy Recover & Restore