Government of Nova Scotia Produces TMR2 Video
The Government of Nova Scotia has produced a video describing the new Trunk Mobile Radio system, TMR2.
The features and benefits of the TMR2 system highlighted in the video include:
- Fully digital technology based on the P25 public safety standard
- Interoperability connecting first responders from all three levels of government
- Enhanced coverage from many new tower sites
- An updated fleet map which includes new and simplified mutual aid talkgroups
Several TMR users who are also Nova Communications’ customers are profiled in the video:
- Bill Moore, Deputy Chief, Halifax Regional Police
- Paul Maynard, Deputy Chief, Hantsport Fire Department
- Phil Stewart, Manager, Nova Scotia Emergency Health Services (EHS)
- Todd Brown, Director, Nova Scotia Public Safety and Field Communications
Nova Communications is pleased to be teamed with Bell Mobility and Motorola Solutions for the implementation of this new leading system.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your move to TMR2, or download the Checklist for Switching to TMR2: Top 10 Things for Users to Consider below.