You already know that the right two-way radios can improve safety and security, boost efficiency and ensure your staff can reliably share real-time information. What you may not have considered, however, is the difference customer service can make when it comes to product satisfaction, ease of transaction and convenience.
At ROCK Networks, it’s no accident that the first of our Core Values is customers first. Our team is laser-focused on helping you be successful, providing superior customer service to meet your two-way radio needs.
Your account is guaranteed its own dedicated account person regardless of size, and ROCK’s dedicated account representatives are always on the ready to support you before, during and after each purchase. Further, as Motorola Platinum Channel Providers, ROCK Networks facilitates access to premium support services to help you benefit from preferred access to Motorola expertise and resources.
As a ROCK Networks customer, you’ll be able to take advantage of a comprehensive onsite inventory to meet immediate needs and reduce your waiting time. In some cases, this means you place your order one day, and receive it the next! Additionally, ROCK Networks offers a variety of two-way radio and accessory rentals to help make it easier for organizations of all sizes communicate without having to invest in the technology in the long term.
Get in touch with us today, and let us put our 30 years of experience in the wireless industry to work for you. Offering your organization the advantages of superior customer service, support, inventory, flexibility, expertise and more, it would be our pleasure to tailor an ideal portable two-way radio solution that helps your employees work better together.
- Please note that we currently only ship to locations within Canada.
- Orders received by 2:00 PM Atlantic Time for in-stock items will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 2:00 PM Atlantic Time for in-stock items will be shipped as soon as possible, by the next day at the latest.
- Special order or back-ordered items will be shipped within 48 hours of receipt of the items at ROCK Networks.
- Orders are shipped FOB ROCK Networks and will be shipped via Purolator regular ground service to a civic street address only. All orders will be charged a rate according to the province it will be shipped to. ROCK Networks reserves the right to charge extra shipping or change the method of shipping for addresses that are deemed to be “away points” or addresses that are outside the traditional mailing route. Our website Shipping Estimator is approximate only and does not include the cost for items of significant weight or the cost to ship to Northern or remote parts of select provinces.
- An email notice will be sent to the customer at the time of shipment providing Purolator shipment and tracking information.
- ROCK Networks understands that there might be occasions where a product needs to be returned to us. For returns caused by our error, a full refund for the returned goods will be processed. Refunds for all other returns will be processed, less any programming, shipping and handling charges, and applicable restocking fees.
- All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) before shipment back to ROCK (via the ROCK Networks office at 89 Cutler Ave. Unit 104, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0J5.
- ROCK will accept the return of standard product from our customers within 15 days of the delivery date, provided the goods are in original condition complete with all original packaging, documentation and accessories (where applicable). In this case, a full credit of the order amount will be issued (minus any shipping and handling costs). ROCK reserves the right to refuse the return if the goods do not meet the requirements.
- ROCK will accept the return of non-standard products within 15 days of the delivery date, provided the goods are in original condition complete with all packaging, documentation and accessories (where applicable) and provided the goods can be returned to our supplier. A minimum 30% restocking charge will apply in this case. ROCK reserves the right to refuse the return if the goods do not meet the requirements.
- The customer requests an RMA form from email@example.com and returns the completed form, via the same email address, to ROCK.
- The customer will be emailed an RMA approval number once the completed form is received by ROCK, provided the policy guidelines are met.
- The customer can then return the goods to ROCK complete with the RMA approval number.
- For standard products, the goods are returned (prepaid) to ROCK by the customer, and a credit will be issued if the returned goods meet all the necessary requirements.
- For non-standard products the goods are returned (prepaid) to ROCK by the customer and a credit will be issued if the returned goods meet all the necessary requirements and when the restocking charges are fully known.
- When the returned goods are received at ROCK the customer will receive notification of this, complete with all pertinent information.
- ROCK offers customers the option to pay with a credit card with VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- ROCK will also accept Direct Deposit or Payment by Cheque.
- Customers that are not set up on credit terms; goods are not ordered or shipped till payment is received and cleared with the bank.
- ROCK Networks understands that some organizations would prefer to set up credit terms and we will review these on a case by case basis.
- ROCK Networks will only process credit for accounts that are determined to have the potential of ongoing business.
- All ROCK Networks credit accounts are NET30 terms.
- All ROCK Networks credit accounts will need to fill out a ROCK Networks credit application which you can obtain from your Sales Representative.
- ROCK Networks reserves the right to change or discontinue credit with no notification.
To read our Terms & Conditions, please click here.